The restructuring of our programs is part of the re-development and strategic vision of the school to increase engagement and academic outcomes for students. We believe in engaging and relevant curriculum that sees learning be:
- Personalised in nature, providing students an opportunity to set and track personal learning goals and a learning pathway from the very beginning;
- Technology rich in the way that students are encouraged to engage in learning experiences that see technological tools transform learning instead of modifying it.
- Inquiry and project based, this will be central to the learner experience through both the core and elective based program;
- Influenced by Michael Fullan’s “New Pedagogies for Deep Learning” where Creativity, Critical Thinking, Communication, and Collaboration allow students to flourish;
- Formative in nature where assessment is also used as the main form of tracking learning gain and growth;